Popular Posts

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Happy Birthday, Bella!!!!

I have been super busy planning Bella's first birthday this week and I didn't do a very good job posting like I usually do. To make up for it, I wanted to post some birthday pictures because people can't be mad when they see pictures of a cute baby.

Her theme was Snoopy's sister Belle, but it was really hard to find anything remotely related to her so I made her invitations and my mom and I were able to hand make her cakes as well! They turned out amazing (as you soon will see). I also designed her shirt and bib as well as made her tutu. With everything else, we used pink and black polka items to tie everything together. I am extremely happy with how everything turned out. Everyone had a great time and it was nice to have all the family together for such an important day. 

Of course at this point, Bella is passed out at the moment after her long day, but I know she had a blast. On that note, here are some adorable pictures!


Good morning, birthday girl!


Decorations at the pool.


All about Bella. I am proud to say that I made this board myself as well :)


For those of you who don't know Snoopy's sister, introducing, Belle! Coolest cake ever lol


This was Bella's individual cake. I pretty much just recreated a smaller version of her smash cake.


Who doesn't love cupcakes?!?


Opening presents with cousin Noelle.


Now, it's time to dig into the cake! Yum!

Today was great and I couldn't have asked for a better first birthday. I would like to thank everyone who helped make this possible and thank you to all of you who came. We love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment