Popular Posts

Friday, August 7, 2015

Awesome Home Libraries Any Book Lover Would Love

I thought I would make today's post simple and post some pictures of home libraries that I would love to have in my home someday and I'm sure you readers will love them too. So, without further ado, enjoy the wonderful pictures!

Here's a simple, yet awesome library. I would definitely need to add a ladder though!
 
If I had the patience, I would definitely color coordinate my books.
 
I love the outdoors and books so the combination of the two is awesome!
 
Music + Books = Perfection!
 
What a cute and very simple idea for the kids!
 
A traveler and book lovers dream :)
 
This is stunning. Perfect for my dream mountain home.
 
A hidden library? I think, yes!
 
I need this in my life.
 
Looks like the perfect use for an attic space to me!
 
Mmmmm. An eye-gasm for a book lover!
 
 
I hope everyone has had a fantastic week! Now, just relax and imagine all these amazing libraries in your home for you to relax and read in. I would love to see some of your dream home libraries! Feel free to post a picture in the comments below :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment