Popular Posts

Friday, May 22, 2015

What's the Point?

I have forever been a bookworm (sometimes more than others) and am now sharing the great adventures I go on every time I pick up a new book. Reviews, tips, lists, and much more will be shared throughout the time I spend writing (and reading) on this blog :). 

Being a new mommy, I want my baby girl to enjoy reading as much as I do and I truly believe that reading to her every night as well as leading by example will be the best ways to bring her into the reading world. 

Want me to review a specific book? Let me know! Have a question about how to incorporate reading into your everyday life? I can help! Want your kids to be bookies too? No problem! Follow me through the journey of the book life and we can do this together :). 


So, have you been bookin'?


No comments:

Post a Comment