Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What's New Wednesday: Dr Seuss What Pet Should I Get

Who would have thought that Dr. Seuss would have a hidden book and 25 years later it would be published? Well, it has happened and just so happens was released yesterday! What Pet Should I Get is our book for What's New Wednesday.


Dr. Seuss writes of two siblings (a brother and sister) who go to pick out a pet at the pet store and of course they can not leave with just one. This book is the classic magical book that Dr. Seuss is known for and has it's special message; although decisions are not easy to make, sometimes you have to just make one!

I loved reading Dr. Seuss as a kid and still love it today as a mom. He always has great messages that isn't always present in books today. I can't wait to get my hands on this book to share with Bella and any kids to come!

Will you be getting your copy of What Pet Should I Get? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment