Popular Posts

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Driving Grandpa by John Redstand Been Bookin'? Book Review


Driving Grandpa by John Redstand is a memoir comprised of war stories and other moments within the time that John Redstand drove his grandfather around town. The duo were either driving around to check out old foreclosures or driving to please Redstand's grandfather's wishes.

I was quite impressed with this memoir. John Redstand is a great writer and even though I do not know the author or the grandfather, he kept me interested in hearing what his grandpa had to say. The stories were short, but packed a punch and made me wish I knew his grandfather.

This book is short and if you are interested in a quick, but interesting read, I definitely recommend checking it out. I was provided a free copy by the author himself and am glad I had the opportunity to read it.

Overall, I rate this book with 4.5 notes!

4.5 NOTE RATING

Hookability: 4 notes
Writing Style: 5 notes
Story: 4 notes
Overall 4.5 notes



No comments:

Post a Comment