Popular Posts

Monday, July 20, 2015

10 Perfect Gifts for the Book Lover in Your Life

Whenever it gets closer to my birthday or any holiday that gifts are given, I am bombarded with the question "what would you like?" Well, I have compiled a list of 10 gifts that, not only myself, but other book lovers may like as well. 
If the book lover in your life enjoys reading Harry Potter and drinks coffee or tea, this would be a perfect gift for them!

Anyone who enjoys reading would LOVE this gift. That little thumb drive has 3,000 books on it and can be purchased for only $30!

If anyone follows the post from yesterday, this bookmark would fit perfectly in their life.

Again, if they love coffee and love reading, BAM!

I so need this on windy days when I still would like to be outside! Or if I'm just being lazy...

What book lover wouldn't want to have an awesome chair they can put their books into?

Perfect game that incorporates books and Monopoly (one of my favorites)

Would be great for those bigger books that don't like to stay open. (Also if I'm doing something with my other hand and can't use both to hold the book)

This is so perfect and so true!

YES!!! Because the book is either soooooo much better or...heaven forbid...soooooo much worse.

Hope this helped you for the next birthday or holiday, and for my family out there that read this blog, here you go! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment